Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

wanderWowl - Book Cover Design, Writing Craft and Coaching



Hello Friendlies,

I am putting lots of my blogging and creative energies into my new writing and cover design blog over here:

wanderWowl.com

I would love for you to stop by and visit, let me know what you think. I am passionate about both design and writing and it is a perfect fit for me as I continue in the ever-changing adventure of life.

Thank you for your amazing comments, insights and time spent connecting with me through this blog. It started as a fun outlet to practice writing and turned into a great way to connect with like-minded lovelies across the world. It's been an unforgettable journey over the years!!

xxJeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...