Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cirque Loveliness


As a going away slash belated birthday present, 
my aunt took my sister and brother and I to see the show,
La Nouba - Cirque Du Soleil
 in Downtown Disney.

I had never seen it before and the show was outstanding.
The talent was unbelievable.
If you ever get the chance, see a performance by Cirque....
well worth it! :)

and thankful for the wonderful memory that it is for me to take with me
of much loved time spent with the Fam :)
___________

I'm off to a church staff picnic today :)

Have a happy weekend friends.

T-Minus:9 Days until Departure :)


3 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! I think it's funny that we've lived so close together all this time (I was just at Downtown Disney last night! :P) I simply CAN'T wait to hear all your stories about all the incredible things God is doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so crazy Emily! haha we so should have tried to meet up!!!! :( That would have been AMAZING :) You know I have only been to downtown Disney like one other time so it was a super nice time...crazy though since I only live a couple hours away... And thankyou!-I can't wait to share with you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to hear about your life and ministry in England!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...