Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

BBC/ITV viewing here I come!

BBC's The Paradise is quite lovely so far!!! I'm completely hooked!!! :)

Do I have a fantabulous little secret to share with you my American and UK
Costume Drama loving friends...

If you, or someone you know, has ever found themselves exasperated beyond all means
because you have to wait for long and way too many dreary months till your favorite
UK or US show comes available to your television/computer screens then this news is for you!

I stumbled upon a brilliant and "legal" way to access them.

Whoot, whoot!

I don't have time to share tonight, but stay tuned and I'll share this weekend!

 I made a lovely photo collage above to leave you in breathless anticipation.
;)

Have a Happy Friday!!!!


2 comments:

  1. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

    Will look forward to your "secret," Jeanine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, really? Because the spoilers just about KILL me before the BBC shows show up on this side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...