Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Business Coming Soon!

I wanted you all to be the first to know!

After more than a year and a half, I'm finally ready to launch a new business venture.

Very excited :) Not sure why it took me so long.

Well, actually there were many extenuating circumstances that cropped up along the way.

Namely a huge move that involved hundreds of miles. Tends to disorient you a little.

And other stuff.

Don't let anyone kid you: starting a business is not for the faint at heart.

The process towards achieving entrepreneurship, is extremely involving!

I can't tell you how long it took me to actually settle on a name I liked??

I tried out a few which you will see below. Not easy my friends.
I made a long list. And everytime I thought I came up with an awesome, original name, bam, google search would burst my bubble declaring some other dude, somewhere else in the world, was already using it! :(

Really tragic.

And then when it came to designing a logo that worked for me...not easy. Much easier to design logos for other people. It was just so hard to commit.

Very time consuming...but I finally settled on a name and design I liked:

 Can you guess which one I picked?



#1
#2
#3


Well friends, Number 1 is the winner!

wanderWowl is where it's at.

What will we be offering, you ask?

wanderWowl is a shop 
selling original poster art, tees and more.
I hope to "open the doors" here shortly.
 
Here's your first sneak peak:
_____________

 

 Coming soon!


11 comments:

  1. This is great! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is so awesome!! So proud of you! I love the logo!

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome logos - all three! I love the one you chose, and am so terribly excited to see where this goes! You are a brilliant graphic designer. Just sayin'.
    Very best wishes for this project!

    Hugs,
    --Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting stuff! Wishing you all the best with it, and looking forward to hearing more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is wonderful!!! I LOVE the name and the logo and I can't wait to shop at WANDERWOWL. I love you designs and creations. I am glad that you will be sharing your heart and everyone with have an opportunity to own your creations. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thank you, thank you to everyone of you lovely ladies for the well wishes :) I could just give you all hugs, right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I am so excited for this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...