Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let's Not Wait


Let's Not Wait
 by Ron Atchison

We will meet again my friend,
 
A hundred years from today

Far away from where we lived
And where we used to play.



We will know each others' eyes

And wonder where we met


Your laugh will sound familiar

Your heart, I won't forget.



We will meet, I'm sure of this,

But let's not wait till then...

Let's take a walk beneath the stars

And share this world again.



 __________________


This poem... :)


Happy Weekend Friends...




 "This is the day
which the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:2





7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beach my friend. :) you have worked hard for so many years, you deserve to relax and enjoy your weekends off. Can't wait to hear about your business launch!! =) Much love from YoCo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Lindsey LuHoo. Misssss you my friend. I love reading your comments always. Makes me feel like you are right around the corner :)) I hope you are finding time to relax amidst the busyness of life now! ♥ Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like working on weekends. I used to work in retail and did not like working on Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy your weekends! I cannot wait to hear all about your new business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @collarcity: Yeah, working on weekends is the pits but then again, it's nice to have days off during the week when everyone else is at work because there's less traffic and crowds to deal with. Both have their perks I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, costume drama bliss! Great pictures. :-)

    Best of luck with your giveaway - I am launching my first this week also. It will probably be my only also. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that poem you included in this post. Also, the costume drama pictures always make me smile!! I am stopping by because I was given the Liebster award and wanted to pass it on to you. :) http://tinyurl.com/ce2fjr8

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rissi:COstume dramas and bliss definitely fit within the same sentence :)) Oh dear, well I hope you have had fun with your giveaway! haha a little stressful maybe?? :))

    @Kayleigh: Yes!! Isn't that poem loveliness. It's so wistful and sweet. :) Thank you so much for the award! How brilliant! I will take some time out to pass it on as well :)) Very sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...