Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Packing and New Horizons

Life continues to steamroll on.
One day here, another day gone.
Tick, tock, tick tock.
Not enough time!
And yet, too much time.
Too much time, when I know there is so much for me to do once I am where I am about to go.
And I'm not there yet...I'm still here.

I have four more weeks left of living in Pennsylvania.

And then...

It's moving time for this girl.

I have lived in the state of Pennsylvania for 4.5 interesting and monumental years of my life.

And very soon now, I will start a new chapter.

A new season in a place where there are no seasons.

Except sun. And more sun.

Gulf Coast of Florida, here I come...


I'm going back to a place I've been to and lived in, except not as the person that I have become now

I've changed in so many ways.

My view of life and my place in it. And my relationship with God. And well, everything.

I've changed. And grown. Regrettably not in stature.

Nahh...still short.

But in other ways. More productive and worthwhile ways.

And as I'm busy packing away the life I've had here in PA...
Do I look thrilled to be stuffing all my possessions in boxes for the bajillionth time? wellll...8th to be exact. Same difference.
((Which I think you should be proud of me for doing so, very early! I loathe packing.))

I'm taking stock of all my memories here. And the people who have left their mark on my life.

And I'm feeling really so very grateful for having the privilege to have landed here.

For as long as God has given me.

And I'm a better person for all of you who I have known here and along the way...

family that I have been able to reconnect with (love you Vernoia's :)))

friends I've laughed and cried with...

worked with...

and lived with...

I wish I could stuff you all in boxes along with my many books, and take you with me.

Don't worry, I'd poke holes in the top for you to breathe through.

Is that creepy?



But yeah...here's to new adventures waiting to be had.

And a new life.

I'm excited and equally sad to be saying goodbye (well, almost goodbye)

But most things are not meant to stay the same forever. Change is not bad.

If you care to follow along with me, I'll keep you posted of my journeys on here :)

And I hope to follow all of yours as well, through this lovely invention called the internet.

Thank you Al Gore.

:)

to be continued...

7 comments:

  1. oh the life of a young woman. So many changes and choices to be made and steps to be taken... Exciting and scary and spontaneous!! Praying you are blessed in your old turf as the new you... ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl ... you got some moves ... be blessed in your travels to the sun ... I'll be back for some sunny update from your laptop ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cheche: Yes! Love how you describe the changes. So true. Thank you girly! :)))


    @Sonya: Thanks so much for stopping by, so glad you did :) Ready for that sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it would only be creepy if you DIDN'T poke holes for us!!

    Good luck in your new adventure...personally I think a move south will be awesome--no more shoveling snow, and contemplating your relationship with JC while watching sunsets on the beach!

    Life could be worse... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Capnaux: LOL...Ok then, I feel much better about the whole offer than. And all these reasons you've listed sure do sound good. And while there are many downsides (it really is very hot hot down there, and there are lots of gigantor bug life down there) I will endeavour to focus on only the good :) thank you so much for stopping by and commenting :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florida? Moving to my neck of the woods...or rather beach. Lame, I am. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and so sad this post was. You are such a good writer. You should publish all these entries of your blog. I think you should write a book about your life. I am serious. This time you are saying this sort of thing to us. Lovely pictures too. I mean in this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...