Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Authentically From Me To You


Authentically From Me To You.
I got this lovely idea from Rear Window

{Let's play 20 Questions}

1} What's the nerdiest and/or weirdest thing about you?
I love using big, nerdy words in convo, and enjoy making up my own totally new verbage. hehe Total nerd here. I also brush my teeth like 6 times a day. Kinda weird, what can I say, I'm obsessed with clean teeth.

--------------------------
2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, 
 or television show, what would it be?
I feel like for me to say Narnia or Middle Earth would be too obvious (because I'm sure I've mentioned it a time or two and I totally would too) but since this is for you to get to know me even better I'm going to go with something new--traveling through time and space and across the universes with the amazing Dr Who in his blue Phone Booth spaceship thingy.
Yes please.

--------------------------
3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what are a few of your favorite items in your house?
In no particular order:
Liquid Eyeliner - never fails
Macbook Pro - comparable to none
Bible - anchor and life line
Straight Iron - the savior of my hair
Lint Roller - I have a cat.

--------------------------
4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Up ((and Tangled))

--------------------------
5} What is your least favorite household chore?
Uh. How about all of them?? 
Ok, fine. I think food shopping should count since it is necessary to do it every week. 
And I detest it. 
One, because I always have a hard time staying on budget––depressing, and it's so expensive to eat healthy! Two, I have so many other things I could be doing with my hard-pressed time than going to the store every single week, and three, because who likes being repeatedly jostled in the aisles by half-crazed ruffians who enjoy grabbing food items from under your grasp and relish thumping your ankles with their over zealous wagon steering. I've had this happen, not even exaggerating. 
They are not called "consumers" for no reason people. 
They eat little children for lunch.
--------------------------
6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks 
(or favorite coffee shop)? 
Hands down––I'm a sucker for a Hot Caramel Apple Cider, closely followed 
by a Caramel Frappuccino.

--------------------------

7} What is your favorite pizza topping? 
Extra Cheese and Veggie medley.


--------------------------

8} Waffles or pancakes?
I haven't had a waffle in forever, even though they are delish, so I'll have to say Pancakes. Love anything that requires syrupy deliciousness.


--------------------------

9} As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
An FBI agent.
-------------------------- 

10} Do you prefer cooking or baking? 
Cooking, please. Favorite new dish to make: Ravioli an Eggplant Stew. 
I add lots of extra veggies and vegetable stock. It's super fast to make and delicious. Recipe here.


--------------------------

11} What would be your dream job? 
If I could do absolutely anything in the world, it would be to work with people around the world who are impoverished physically, mentally, and spiritually and help bring sustainable poverty alleviation.

--------------------------

12} Do you make your bed every morning? 
Yes indeedy. I hate rumpled sheets. 
Makes me want to kick a hole in the wall when I get tangled in them.


--------------------------  

13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell? 
Pass the Norman, please. I want to live inside his paintings.

--------------------------

14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors? 
I prefer the look of hardwood, the feel of carpet and despise cold tile under my bare feet.


--------------------------  

15} What is your least favorite thing about yourself?? 
I'm too darn emotional. And I'm pretty sure I have flawed lacrimal ducts because it doesn't take much for the waterworks.


-------------------------- 

16} Last movie you watched?? 
Love this one.


--------------------------

17} Computer or Television?? 
Compute. I get news and watch my shows all from here. TV need no longer apply.


--------------------------
 
18} Favorite Sound?
The timer on the oven going off signifying something is ready to be eaten :)))

--------------------------

19} If you could have a $5000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? 


 --------------------------

20} If you could be any Jane Austen fictional character who would you choose (or if you would prefer any fictional character)? 

Emma Woodhouse :)
Love how she wasn't afraid to be herself, learned from 
her mistakes and then married her best friend in the end. 
((Best version with Romola Garai and Jonny Lee Miller))
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Now dearies. Your turn!! 
Copy and answer these questions with or without photos (although photos are fun)
in a post on your own blog.

Then come back here, add your link to a comment and share with the rest of us!
I would love to find out more about you, friends.

And if you don't have a blog and you follow this one then 
answer some or all of them in the comments section. Why not!

I want to hear from you!! :))


20 Questions to copy and past ((or make up some of your own!!)):

1.  What's the nerdiest and/or weirdest thing about you? 
2. If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie,  or television show, what would it be?
3. Little or big, practical or frivolous, what are a few of your favorite items in your house?
4. Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?  
5. What is your least favorite household chore?
6. What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks 
(or favorite coffee shop)?
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
8. Waffles or pancakes?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
11. What would be your dream job?
12. Do you make your bed every morning?
13. Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
14. Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors? 
15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself??
16. Last movie you watched??
17. Computer or Television??
18. Favorite Sound?
19. If you could have a $5000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? 
20. If you could be any Jane Austen fictional character who would you choose (or if you would prefer any fictional character)?                 

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous blog you have! And I too, am too darn emotional! teeheee...LOVELY PICTURES AND I JUST WANT to thank you for coming over last night; nice to meet you!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read! I may just have to do it too!

    And I also love Romola Garai as Emma Woodhouse. :) Yay for Jane Austen movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kept me occupied for a good while as I'm bored with a bad cold at the moment, thanks :)

    http://thefirefairy.blogspot.com/2011/12/bleurgh.html

    I love the beautiful pictures you use on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anita: Thank you so much :)) Ahh haa!! I'm not the only one then, hahah darn those emotions :))) Thanks for stopping by!

    @K elizabeth: I love your responses in your post as well! What a fun way to get to know people a tiny bit better :)) Thanks for joining in.

    @FireFairy: Oh dear, well I hope you are feeling better very soon! Hopping over to read yours now! :)) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those police shoes are out of control! I saved the questions to a draft and plan to play along at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laura: Aren't they?? Would totally wear them, haha. Can't wait to read yours! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. All right, it didn't take me too long. I had a little time to kill before someone comes over, so here is my contribution! http://lauralazewski.blogspot.com/2011/12/20-questions.html (no pictures).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here it is. I found your blog today and I am hooked! You're amazing!

    http://dealingwithbeingagirl.blogspot.com/2011/12/me-myself-and-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fernanda! Thank you so much for your lovely words :) I'm so glad you stopped by! :)

    Hopping over to check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shalom to you my friend!

    Thank you for your kind comment. We christians are one big family.

    Merry Christmas!

    God Bless you lead you with His Love & anointing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! You've been on my mind lately. You are beautiful, as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a very rewarding experience. I guess i need a blog so I can answer your questions.
    Thinking of you.
    Love to you and the rest of the family.
    Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...