Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Triumph of Freakishly Good Art

Nicoletta Ceccoli
I heart art :)

I love designing things...
Painting things...
Drawing things...
Screwing up fantastic works of potential genius with one horrible erroneous fell sweep. –Do people get awards for this? Because if they do, I excel at it. Pin a ribbon on me, please.

So I am working on a rather large, new project with the potential to take me into entirely new directions than I've ever treaded before.

I'm excited about it. It has given me some fresh hope for the future and possibilities do abound.

I'm not ready to divulge anything quite yet, but it has a lot to do with a good ole pencil and some stiff, extra white, Daler Rowney sketching paper.

Mhhh, fresh, crisp, empty white space...waiting to be filled up. How delightful.

So to get your artistic juices flowing, as well as my own...I'm flinging you some inspiration today in the guise of some pretty freakishly awesome illustrative and painterly genius.

Enjoy.

Marion_Blognesi

Ceccoli

Leonid Afremov
Leonid Afremov

  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanine! Can't wait to see what you've been scheming behind the scenes! I love these! They're strange and beautiful all at the same time. Thank you so much for your encouraging message on my blog. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are beautiful! that painting with a girl riding on a big cat with big eyes is amazing! And is that Anne of Green Gables(last pic)? totally lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leah: I love the fact of their strangeness, some of it is so unexpected...I am a big lover of classical art but some of the newer more contemporary art is just so different. Loving it!

    @alexia: I'm not sure if that is Anne...I didn't put the two together when I found it...but now that you mentioned it...it very well could be! She is a remarkable "carrot head", isn't she?? :))

    Thanks for commenting girls :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...