Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

ThanksGiving Lovelyness


I just wanted to wish everyone a lovely Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope you get to
spend it with family and enjoy lots of good food.

I just wanted to say, for my part, what I am thankful for this year (in no particular order):

• My family (and pets), and wish all my extended family from afar could be together for it also. Missing them this year...but happy that I can spend it with other lovely family members...
• Good health
• A chance to go back to school again and achieve greater intelligence
• Clean water: 1 billion people still don't have access to this...
• My extra fuzzy warm pajamas...
• My car–even with its bum window...I'm still delivered to my destinations in one piece–a plus: Less than 10% of people in the world own one...
• Grocery stores with lots of food and a fairly large all natural food section–helping me to arrive at a healthier, more cellularly thriving, Me
• Freedom to love and worship God without fearing prison or reprisal
Long school breaks, or make that, any breaks at all where I don't have to do homework
• My laptop which enables me to make a living doing what I love, and allowing me to connect with friends and family and loads of other peoples, all from the convenience of wherever I happen to be at the time.
• The inventor of sweets and cake. It's true, I have an insatiable sweet tooth...but I do try to be an overcomer...most of the time.
• All the people who serve our country in the Military, Law Enforcement, EMS, Firefighters, Doctors and Nurses who help make our nation safe and keep us protected, and help in our time of need. Hats off...
• Umm....loads and loads more things I'm thankful for...but I'll stop here for now. There's food that needs eating!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...