Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Teardrops Falling From My Eyes

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.  
~John Vance Cheney


3 things that made me cry today...

Onions.
I find myself chopping them quite frequently, as of late. There is nothing like fresh onions to perk up a salad...I just wish I could tie off my lacrimal glands in the process so they would stop oozing, burning tears. Not necessary at all!!!! Grrr...


Tweezing my eyebrows.
Whoever invented this barbaric fashion ritual? I'm not saying I'd like to go around looking like Frieda, (unless of course, you can work that look, then more power to you) but there has to be another way! Unfortunately if I don't, my face looks like it belongs to a furry gremlin or something. I hate to think of how many hours of my life added up that I have wasted on this one. Bummer.


 Anatomy and Physiology 2
The thought that it doesn't matter how much I study for these dreaded tests, it wont matter because my professor wont play fair, and insists on testing us on the most obscure points in the chapters–when I have barely grasped the major ones! Blahhhhh.




Alrighty, well in case this all has, somehow, depressed you, I will leave you with one thing that made me laugh today...



Awww...Mr.Pancks waving goodbye to me. 
Ok...he might be sleeping right there, but he did open his eyes and acknowledge my departure in said position. I'll have to smash him up for that one, later.

Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...